Call: 1-866-454-2649   Text: 702-728-3322


What is a mySOP?

mySOP is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan in the form of a 401(k) plan set up for your own C-corp. The mySOP’s purpose is to purchase the shares of your own C-corp. This structure is designed to get cash from your 401(k) or IRA into a corporation. This is necessary in order for start-ups, small businesses or cash strapped companies to tap cash from their pension accounts. This strategy can also be used when recourse lending is required and access to cash is also a need.

Who would benefit?

*Someone who wants to use retirement cash to fund their start up business instead of starting off in debt with a loan.

*Someone who wants to purchase real estate

*Someone who wants to loan money to themselves or other (following restrictions and rules).

*Someone buying or starting a business and need instant capital

*Someone who wants to use purchase options on real estate

*Someone who wants to flip properties.

*Someone who needs money to develop and license intellectual properties (like patents, trademarks, copyrights).

*Someone who wants to contribute more than an IRA will allow

Set-Up Fee

$3,995 set up

What’s included:

• Setup of C-Corp
• Filing of state articles
• Filing for Corp EIN with IRS
• C-Corp bylaws
• Setup and operating guide
• Stock certificates
• Meeting Records (initial and annual)
• Banking authorizations for checking account
• Creation of plan documents
• Filing of EIN
• Favorable determination letter from IRS
• Complete set of plan documents with all necessary forms and guides
• Assistance and guidance with rollover of current plan or retirement accounts to new self-directed plan

Annual Cost

$275 annual IRA fee

State Filing Fee – The State will send the account holder a renewal notice each year

Optional Corporation Name Reservation Fee (varies by State)

**We can email you the State fees if you email us the registration State.


1.  We set-up your IRA and process your Transfer Request form.  Rollover money is received and released.

2.  We will create the C-Corp, your personalized mySOP Plan (Trust with Plan documents).  Your C-Corp adopts the Plan.  We will file with the IRS.

3.  We will help you roll over all or some of your monies from the IRA into the mySOP.

4.  You set up a checking account for the Company and the Plan.

5.  We process your Direct Investments by purchasing shares of the C-Corp with pre-tax mySOP monies.


IRA APPLICATION – complete this online application to set-up the self-directed IRA.

mySOP APPLICATION – Complete to set-up the Plan.

Employer and Participant Application – This is for the Employer and Participant to complete.  Please make a copy of the Participant application if there is more than one participant in the Plan.

Transfer Request form Use this form to roll funds from your current custodian into your new self-directed IRA account.  Click here for more information about this form.


Jaclyn Grella

Phone 800-454-2649 x1119

Fax (801) 904-0019


TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER : In compliance with IRS requirements under Circular 230, I am informing you that this communication (including attachments), to the extent it includes any tax advice, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties or promoting, marketing or recommending any transaction to another party. No information in this communication, including any attachments, should be considered financial, tax, or legal advice and may not be relied upon as such. All discussions are for informational purposes only. Please consult with your own professional advisers if you need legal or other professional advice.  All prices are subject to change.