For Existing SEP-IRA Plans, For Employer Information or General Assistance regarding a New SEP-IRA, contact: CHAT with one of our staff advisors. Call us at (801) 266-9900, or use the above form to request contact.
Simplified Employee Pension Plans,
- Business Owners: Contribute Up To
$49,000 Per Year To Your Own IRA
- Approved For Sole/Self Employed,
And Up To 100 Employees
- And Many Other Huge Advantages
Over Other IRAs and Retirement Plans
The SEP-IRA plan, or just SEP, is a provision under federal law which allows employers to put company money into its employees' IRAs as a special type of company retirement plan. SEPs are allowed for sole employee/owner businesses as well as larger businesses with up to 100 employees.
The employer may contribute up to 25 percent of each employee's compensation or $49,000, whichever amount is less, a huge advantage over regular IRAs, even if the company has only one employee - the owner.
- Contributions to a SEP-IRA are tax deductible to the company, and the company pays no taxes on the earnings inside those SEP-IRAs. No IRS filings are required from the company.
- SEP plans allow company contributions for employees who are older than age 70-1/2, the only way persons of this age can have contributions made to a Traditional IRA.
- The SEP plan is vastly simpler and less expensive to set up and operate than any other company retirement plan, and at the same time is much more powerful and flexible.
GET STARTED TODAY! Download the application.