Accuplan provides the IRA industry's simplest and best precious metals program, including gold IRAs and silver IRAs, with expertise in simplifying a gold IRA rollover, and a silver IRA rollover. Our IRA and storage fees are among the industry's lowest, while providing you with the most flexibility in coin and bullion selection, and precious metals dealer choice, all in a one-stop shop. You provide us with your precious metals purchase request, identify your dealer, and we handle the whole process from there. This lets you completely avoid the high costs, complications, hassles and the mistake-prone service which other precious metal IRA programs burden you with.
Learn more by watching our Gold or Silver IRA Presentation
How Do We Store Your Metal?
Advantages of an American Estate & Trust precious metals IRA:
- Highly competitive IRA account fees and metals storage fees
- Expertise to keep your program fully legal with the IRS
- Experts standing by to answer all your questions
- One stop process for gold backed IRA account set up, coin & bullion ordering, shipment, secure storage, record keeping and reporting to you, and liquidation when needed later. You do not get shuffled off to any other parties
- A no-delay, mistake-free and hassle-free process from beginning to end that is certified, insured, bonded, and super secure storage at the depository. You have complete assurance of the security of your gold or silver IRA assets
For further information please contact us using the above form.
- List of Metals, Bullion and Coins Allowed In An IRA - Click Here
- Traditional IRA Application And Bullion-Coin Order Form - Click Here
- Roth IRA Application And Bullion-Coin Order Form - Click Here
Special Note on Fees for a Gold or Silver IRA (1)
The fees below are restricted to precious metals holdings in your IRA. If you wish to hold other asset types in the same IRA, use our regular IRA Fee Schedule, which lists fees for all inclusive IRAs.
Monthly Storage Fees
|Asset Value Of Metals||Gold Only||Silver Only||Both Metals|
(1) The above are only the basic fees for precious metals IRAs. And, you must maintain a minimum cash balance to pay two more annual fees or arrange for your fees to be auto charged to a credit card.
Click Here for a complete list of other IRA fees which you may incur, though the above are accurate for IRAs holding only precious metals.