Investing in a Business is Simple!
A self-directed IRA allows an account holder to use retirement to invest in more than just stock and bonds. One investment option is to invest in a business. The hardest part is finding a business; the easiest part is using retirement to make the investment!
The Process is Simple!
1) ACCOUNT: Set-up a self-directed IRA with our 2 minute online application.
2) FUNDS: Complete the one-page Transfer Request form to transfer funds from the current custodian into the self-directed account.
**The custodian is the company currently holding the funds.
**No taxes or penalties for the transfer.
**Account holder can transfer some or all of the current retirement account.
Or, make a contribution to the account.
3) AGREEMENT: An agreement is creating between the account holder and the business. We, as the IRA custodian, sign the paperwork on behalf of the self-directed IRA and send the money as the account holder’s directs.
4) PAYMENTS: Congratulations! The self-directed IRA is now invested in the business and will start receiving payments TAX-DEFFERED!
Funding the account
Most retirement account can roll into a self-directed IRA.
• Retirement Plans: 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans, Keogh, Qualified Annuities, Money Purchase Plans, Cash Balance Pension Plans, Defined Benefit Pension Plans.
• IRA Accounts: Traditional IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, Inherited IRAs
• Plus more, like Coverdale Education Savings
What expenses are involved?
$275 annual IRA account fee + $50 one-time set-up fee
Our fee is a flat rate! We do not charge asset percentages, per asset transaction fees, or quarterly maintenance fees for assets in the account, like other custodians.
Here is a complete list of our fees.
How does the self-directed IRA make money?
TAX DEFERRED, that’s how!
The self-directed IRA sends money once, then sits back and collects payments.
How much rent is going to be charged each month? How much profit is the investment going to make? Are you seeing that type of return when investing in the stock market?
Are you ready to take control of your financial future?
I hope so! I would love to hear from you!