Thank you for your inquiry about our self-directed IRAs to purchase precius metals. We are the Nation’s premier provider offering the simplest and best gold-backed IRA and precious metal program!
Advantages of our Precious-Metal IRAs:
§ Highly competitive IRA account fees and precious metals storage fees.
§ Expertise to keep your program fully legal with the IRS.
§ Experts standing by to answer all your questions.
§ One stop process for gold-backed IRA account set-up, coin & bullion ordering, shipment, secure storage, record keeping and reporting to you, and liquidation when needed later. You do not get shuffled off to any other parties.
§ A no-delay, mistake free and hassle free process from beginning to end Certified, insured, bonded and super secure storage at the depository. You have complete assurance of the security of your precious metals IRA.
What precious metals are acceptable?
Minimum Fineness Required for Precious Metals IRA’s:
§ Gold .995 – with the exception of the American Gold Eagle, which has a fineness of 0.9167% fineness.
§ Silver .999
§ Platinum .9995
§ Palladium .9995
$150 Annual Account Fee
$35 Account Set-up Fee
Monthly Storage Fees:
Asset Value of Metals
|Less than $25,000||$8||$10||$10|
|More than $25,000||$12||$18||$18|
1. Complete the online IRA application and send us the Transfer Request form and drivers license copy.
2. We will set up your account and help process the Transfer.
3. We send funds to the precious metals vendor under your direction.
4. The metals are shipped to our secure storage vault. If precious metals are purchased with cash (non-retirement funds), the precious metals need to be shipped directly to the purchaser.
5. A certificate is sent from the storage facility letting that account holder know what metals were received on behalf of the IRA.
Send your Tranfer form along with a clear copy of your drivers license via email (JaclynGrella@Accuplan.net) or fax (801) 904-0019.
Phone 800-454-2649 x1119
Fax (801) 904-0019
TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER : In compliance with IRS requirements under Circular 230, I am informing you that this communication (including attachments), to the extent it includes any tax advice, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties or promoting, marketing or recommending any transaction to another party. No information in this communication, including any attachments, should be considered financial, tax, or legal advice and may not be relied upon as such. All discussions are for informational purposes only. Please consult with your own professional advisers if you need legal or other professional advice.