A self-directed IRA is a powerful vehicle that allows an account holder to take control of the retirement’s financial future by choosing how the funds are invested. The account holder chooses the investment property, how to spend the retirement funds to improve, repair or maintain the property and builds a retirement nest egg with renting or selling the property. All profits are tax-deferred. No 1031 exchanges are needed.
WHAT TYPE OF ACCOUNTS CAN ROLL IN
*Retirement accounts: 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans, Keogh, Qualified Annuities, Money Purchase Plans, Cash Balance Pension Plans, Defined Benefit Pension Plans.
*IRA accounts: Traditional IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, Inherited IRAs
*Plus more, like Coverdale Education Savings
$275 Annual Fee
$50 One-time set-up fee
$325 Minimum Account Balance Required
The account receives 6 free transactions for the lifetime of the account, plus 12 free transactions per year.
- Complete the online application to get an account number right away for the Transfer Request form.
- Send the transfer form and a copy of the account holder’s ID to us for processing.
- Funds from the prior custodian are received and released.
- The account is ready to start investing!
1) SELF-DIRECTED IRA APPLICATION
2) TRANSFER REQUEST FORM – Use this form to roll funds from the current custodian into the new self-directed IRA account. How to complete the form.
3) PHOTO ID – email a copy of the account holder’s drivers license to Support@Accuplan.net
TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER : In compliance with IRS requirements under Circular 230, I am informing you that this communication (including attachments), to the extent it includes any tax advice, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties or promoting, marketing or recommending any transaction to another party. No information in this communication, including any attachments, should be considered financial, tax, or legal advice and may not be relied upon as such. All discussions are for informational purposes only. Please consult with your own professional advisers if you need legal or other professional advice. All prices are subject to change.